Geographic Tools :: Sun, Moon & Weather Tool for Outdoor Photographers
• Enter either an address (e.g. "dresden, am neumarkt 1") or a geographic name (e.g. "bryce canyon") in the form above
• Press the "Submit" button or simply hit enter
With just 1 click you will get:
• All relevant geographic information (latitude, longitude, elevation, country etc.)
• Local time settings at destination (time zone, current time...), position in Google Maps
• Current sun and moon data (sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, moon phases etc.)
• Current weather conditions from closest observation station (if possible!)
• Select a time frame and get Sun & Moon data for a periode up to 180 consecutive days (optional)
• Save all data as Excel CSV file (optional)
This tool uses free web services from Google and Geonames to collect the needed data for the calculations.
If one of the servers is down, the Geocoder does not work properly.